Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Walk Through Rostrevor & Life

These past few days have been really eventful for me. Many things have taken place, most of it on the personal side.

Anyway, God has been good and i've been learning to listen to Him. I've learnt many things in the past few days.

I took 102 bus today unlike other days whereby i take 104/105 which takes me straight the Hosanna's doorstep (well, technically...) Yah, 102 stops at a housing area in Rostrevor. I had to walk approx 10mins to reach home but i had an awesome time.

Walking today, i realised how great He is, creator of all the flora and fauna around me. We, humans tend to get too caught up in our lives sometimes and forget how powerful our Savior is! I was speaking out aloud to Him all the way home and it was awesome...=) I might take 102 more often... to get off the hustle and bustle and into the quiet communion with Him through conversation.

Other than that, can exercise which i TOTALLY need... i SO can't fit into my pants!! I'm serious... the buttons might just fly out when i expire. You know, like in WHITE CHICKS the movie (the scene whereby they were trying to fit into this suit and the button broke the fitting room mirror...??) hahhhaha! That movie was SOOOOO hilarious!!! LOL +) I'm serious.. Xiaoxiao calls me "sweet potato". But i'm happy... like they say, "well-fed" . I'd rather be that than aneroxic ..Now, THAT is scary!

Kk... i'll go watch "house" now. I know this sounds a bit insane but i think i'm falling in love with him.....ermm.. kk, mayb his character... hehe! i don't know, he's rude and prude but he's just an interesting persona..=)

Chiaoz!

No comments: