Sunday, July 29, 2007

Correlation between HECTICNESS and JOY

Yesterday was a really hectic day for me. I was out from 8 am all the way till 2.30pm having stuff to do from the city all the way to Paradise! Had a quick lunch and took a shower as soon as i got back, got dressed and went out at 3.30pm. Thank God for Genieve and Bryan. Bryan has a car, so he sent us both to Victoria Square to meet Cliff. Then, 3 of us walked to Paul's place to help out in preparing the food for the Newbies Dinner.

THANKS BRYAN FOR DRIVING & THANKS GEN FOR HAVING BRYAN!!!! hahahhahah!!


Ruth is such a good cook! She was so nice to come over and cook practically EVERYTHING!! We had Mapo Tau Foo, Roasted Chic Wings & Drums, Egg with Lap Cheong & Cantonese Style Vege. Sounds yummy huh? hehe =)

That reminds me..During dinner we were "girl-talking" (Sorry Paul, Warren & Cliff) about WEDDINGS! In the midst of talking...

Gen: My finger is stuck in your table.. (there's a metal loop at the sides of the table.. you know, part of the design)

Paul: Don't bluff la!!

Gen: really!! I'm not bluffing!!

EVERONE CHORUSED: HAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAAHAH!!!!

Especially me.... i was guffawing!! And the cutest thing was that her ring finger got stuck! of all fingers, her ring finger. Mel was saying.. maybe it was all because of the wedding talk. Paul brought soap to help lubricate her finger...i wanted to help but i couldn't. I was laughing sooo hard!!! It was SO hilarious and Gen.. you're SO cute!!! you really lighten my day!!


Note to GENIEVE:
You are blessed!! With so many talents that you may not even be aware of. You're blessed with humor and the ability to entertain people. The ability to make people laugh! A unique personality..You are truly blessed...!! =)


Paradise Dance Prac was one of my itineraries yesterday. This BU fashion- Spring, we're going to do some broadway extravaganza incorporating the " Hey Mambo!" song. It's gonna be fun! Very different from the jazz and contemporary thing we did for Winter Fashion Show in June (Pics are yet to be put up). We're gonna be working with little kids and adults this time. I think it's a good way of uniting people from all walks to life, all ages, all races. All just coming together and putting some of their time into serving God and giving an input into this evangelical event. We're all gonna dance for God like how David did! How great is that?!!


Talking bout evangelical event, E-Night is coming up! OCF will be holding this E-night thing on the 30th of August!

YES PEEPS, you read RIGHT!!!!

30th of AUGUST!! COME! COME! COME!

Kinda promoting it.. hehhe! =) Anyway, yeah... YOU!! Yes YOU.. YOU who are reading this at this very moment, you better get your bums bums over on the 30th! You will not regret it..=)

WHERE? HOW?
JUST ASK! muahahahhha...

Kay... enough of advertising. =)


I am supposed to go and do my tutorial readings for linguistics and Bio but i haven't got down to doing it yet. I should... and i WILL go do it after i finish typing this post. So much to do, so little time. The next few weeks are going to be hectic and i will rely on His strength to pull me through I'll remember to smile!!

So, you guys out there who are having a bad time.. be it today, this week, these few weeks, be encouraged! remember, he's with u throughout your journey... every sec, every minute, everyhour.. of everyday! =)


In spite of all the hecticness, there's still joy in the Lord!!!


HYPOTHESIS:
- Joy increases with hecticness. Therefore, there is a correlation between hecticness and joy.

Ohkay... i should stop being so sciency (no such word) but... u get what i mean! lol


I just remembered this Sunday school song:

I've got joy, joy, joy, joy
Down in my heart, YEAH!
Down in my heart
Down in my heart

I've got joy, joy, joy, joy
Down in my heart
Down in my heart TODAY!

klar... signing off now..
Gonna play some guitar
Then go do my tute..
Going to church at 4.40pm later..
See ya guys!!!

BE JOYFUL!!!!



2 comments:

Genieve said...

hey esther....thanks for ur encouragement.

truly blessed by having you as a friend too...

mwah! i LOVE you!

esther said...

I lOVE you too dear!

No matter what,

remember to share...

Always here,
Esther