Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Messy Room- Part 2 & NEW PHONE

HEY HEY....

I'm back with pictures of my room once again.. This time, with extra furniture and different arrangement. It's kinda
officy, but i like it...Gives the cosy feeling. You know, when you stay a room which is too big and empty, you tend to feel that the space just ignites this gloominess and loneliness in you... Or maybe it's just me..-.-

Anyway, kinda "stole" the white table from the room opposite from mine since it's uninhabited AND it already has a desk of its own. The shelf was given to me by a friend who moved out 2 weeks ago. So yeah.... I am SO pleased with my room BUT the twist it that, the moving space is so small...Still, i'm pleased. Hehe! =)



My Messy Room Part 2- Scene 1





My Messy Room Part 2- Scene 2



Next highlight...
I got a new phone...
Well, indirectly got a new phone...
You see, i was currently using a prepaid number and i had to top up 30$ every month. Sometimes, 40$... But, normally the minimum would be 30$.
I realised that it'll be cheaper if i just get this post-paid number following the monthly cap system..
All i have to do is sign a 2 year contract with them. I have to pay 32$ and i get :

  • 120$ worth of credit to any networks.
  • 70$ worth of calls to similar network.
  • unlimited MMS to similar network.
See how much i can save?? And i get the phone too.... SO, YAY!! =)


SONY ERICSSON Z610i

No comments: