Wednesday, July 25, 2007

PEACE

Sometimes, we go through challenging times in life. Times where we just do not know where to turn to. Times where, peace is all we need and want BUT as twisted as this world is, so is seeking solace & peace. At least, it may seem like it's twisted.


Finding peace may seem hard but maybe we're just looking in the wrong corners and spaces in this world..Find out how & and where it is found...

For with peace comes hope. And with hope comes happiness.



WHERE IS PEACE FOUND?


Feeling the breeze

Wrapped by a twirl of blackness

Lying facing the starry trapeze

I look with a sense of bleakness



The tornado of darkness

That blurring my vision

Familiar it is; but why so?


Lingering in my soul’s horizon

This darkness reveals nothing

Like a man clothed in sparkling jewels

With ephemeral depths is gleaming loathing


Reason after reason

Collide in my mind

What holds me in this prison;

My soul searches to find


Possible causes rise and sink

Does a roll of the dice speak?

Is this what life merely is?

A whirlpool of probabilities and magic tricks?


As doves in tricks

Emerging from top-hats and fiddlesticks

Where does peace come from?

That which keeps us alive in our form.


Like the merge of crossroads

Faith and the supernatural meet

There will be no burdens to tote

Only the presence or God to greet.



I wrote this piece quite recently. Didn't revise it much but i think there's much to be improved... Do comment and let me know if you have any ideas yea...? tHANKIES! =)

God Bless!

10 comments:

Lin said...

I think it's brillian! =) Maybe simply cause I can't write like you. I think you're truly blessed with talent in poetry although you may not agree with me. ;)

Lin said...

oops~ I meant "brillianT"

esther said...

hey dear... thanks! It's really encouraging..=)

Anonymous said...

beautiful poem. 2 thumbs and 2 big toes up!

Genieve said...

love it!

hope i can write like you, but my brains just wont crack enough words....

im not 'blessed'...

teehee :)

esther said...

madame! You're SO blessed as well okay!! =) heehehhehe....

We are all blessed... kekekeke! =)

esther said...

Thanks Pearl!! =)

Anonymous said...

I was just randonly clicking on ppl's blog n I found urs.... Didnt kno that u blogged... But nehu u can write grreat poems wow.. I kno quite a few smart ppl but neva a poet. Great work!!!!

esther said...

Hey clement! Thanks for dropping by... it's a wonder you actually found my site.. but how??? hehhhe=)Thanks by the way...! =)

Do u have a blog? if u do, leave ur url or something k?

Anonymous said...

HaHa!! I have my ways lol. Na as I said random clickin leads u to different sites lol

Na I dun hav a blog sry I only read but dun blog cuz i duno wat to write bout :*( lol