Thursday, July 05, 2007

-DEATH-

DEATH

What does this word mean to you?

What is it's very essence?

Why does it happen...most of the time, unfairly?

MY ANSWER TO THAT...
I'm not so sure myself.

I've experienced 2 deaths in 1 and a half months.
My grand-auntie passed away early June.
A few days ago, her son (my uncle) passed away due to cancer.
My deepest condolences to his family.

I was flabbergasted!! Shocked!! I have no words to describe how speechless i was... OK, i was SPEECHLESS (full-stop).

I met Uncle David and his wife, Auntie Pauline soon after my arrival. I didn't know them before that..I think i posted up something about them where i spent my first Chinese New Year abroad with them.They're great people and sometimes we ask, " Why does DEATH pull great and awesome people down...?"

I guess we'll never find an answer to that cause DEATH by itself is unfathomable.
Let alone it's reason behind pulling lives apart.

Only GOD knows.

We'll know when we encounter DEATH face to face.


I feel utterly GUILTY.
I didn't call my uncle to check and say hi and all.
And now.. i'll NEVER have a chance to ever again.
I feel HORRIBLE.

I guess i'll just leave this post at this.


MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO THE BELOVED FAMILY OF UNCLE DAVID GOH.

No comments: