Saturday, August 11, 2007

Amazed

Listening to Michael Buble..
Wind blowing through the window..
At long last, had sufficient sleep last night..
It was & IS still great..


I was on the bus the other day and i saw this African-American. Then it struck me.. how POWERFUL God is. His ability to create us all with different skin tones, different hair quality, different features (and the list goes on).. is just utterly AMAZING!


I was so amazed...

I know he created the whole universe, the nine planets, the SUN, MOON, STARS.
I know he created animals , plants and the systems that make them function.
I know he created mountains, seas and soil just by a word from His mouth.

BUT..
What captivates me the most is,
US...His most precious creation.
How he made us SO different in SO many areas just shouts out His POWER.

Sam said something last night at ocf that i thought was really beautiful and the best ever illustration of how GREAT God is.

"He holds the world in the palm of His hands..."
That's how BIG He is..
And having that authority tells us how "WHOW" he is..

I'm going on and on and on..
Beating around the bush..
And i think i should stop now...LOL

Tataz~

9 comments:

Genieve said...

u are soo right..

thats y i always says: "i wish i have more hair, i wish i was taller, i wish i have a 'tall' nose..hahaha" and the list goes on and on...

but then agian, he made us..so uetterly different and specials in our own ways...

oh..ur post just impacted me..lol

Anonymous said...

Once again Esther, ur post jus captivated me again. Once in a while u put these kinda post up n its reli amazing n i enjoy readin it.

Keep it up!! :P

Lin said...

hahahahahaha~ didn't wanna be the 1st to comment.
now that 2 ppl have already commented, it's my turn =P
yes, that is y i accept the way i am...my hair, my looks, my height, even my **** size...HAHAHA~ u name it...seriously, that was what i thought as well when i saw black ppl on the bus: God's ability to create ppl with different skin tones, features etc... =)
anyway, i'm juz babbling too much n not commenting also =.=

shall juz leave it juz here...

esther said...

To:

Gen: Yeah...we all do that and sometimes, we do forget that huh? hehe =) We all have to remind each other. Thanks for ur comm darling! =)

Clem: Thanks Clem. I guess we all have revelations of things once in awhile... bet u do too =)

Lin: HAHAH! Your **** size?? hehe =)It's great to accept the way you are and how God made u... You just gave me an idea of what to write in my next post... HAHAH!! Thanks for droppin sometin!

Lin said...

WHAT?! haha...gave u an idea on what to write?! o.O
okkaaayyyy....=D

esther said...

yupss... await my next post! HAHA =)

Anonymous said...

hey.. sorry im just a random passerby.. but ur post intrigued me so much i had to leave a comment lol.. i like ur writing cause its deep in a way that even the simplest of minds can still understand

Anonymous said...

hmmm... revelations of things once in a while... I think I did but I always forget lol

esther said...

hey andrew.. Thanks for your comment. It's a great encouragement...really =) You have a great site yourself.. You write really well and your thoughts penetrate the deepest of depths...LOL!