Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm in Adelaide~!

Hey guys! This is my first post eversince i arrived here, at Adelaide. It's been 5 days! Time flies..*sighs* You guys must be guessing that i am having THE time of my life right now... Buutttt, i am not...i'm SO bored!! The highlights of my first 5days..=)

Tues: I packed up and slept. I was sooo tired after the flight. Instead of napping during the 7hour flight, i watched "Pretty Woman". You know, starring Julia Roberts & Richard Gear..And i fell in LOVE that night. He was SOOO handsome!! *winks*.. lol! okay,okay..not in LOVE lar.. But HELLO?! tell me, who can deny that he IS handsome? It's a fact! Anyone saying NO??? Drop me a comment! ^^

My room is great! It's not as small as i expected it to be. As a matter of fact, it is kind of comfortable n spacious for one person. I have a built-in wardrobe, a wide study desk, a book shelf, a sink and toilet mirror, a chair, an armchair and a bed..So, it's not that bad!!=) But my room looks kinda bare right now. I didn't bring anything to accessorize my room. I would take a picture of it and post it up IF i could.. BUT i can't!! And you wanna know WHY???????????

*siigghhhhzzz..* Because i lost my camera!! (what the T*****T!!) i know...i know.. I left it on this chair at the common balcony while emo'ing and i forgot to take it along with me when i left. It was only a few hours later did i realise that i left it there...when i ran back to check, ta-da!! It's GONE!! I am still praying for the person to give it back. Praying for the high-gear conscience to kick in! Cuz at that time, there wasn't many ppl staying at the hostel. So, it should be just one of the few... *sighhhh* Please pray together with me.......*sob*

Thurs: i went to Adelaide city by bus and i can assure you, the public transport here is way cooler than Malaysia's! The city's quite small but the buildings are really nice. They colonial-era looking buildings and the value of architecture is still quite highly regarded. The state library's really nice! There's this mall called Rundall Mall. It's like this street and there are shops along both sides. It is a long long walk..They have benches along the way for people to rest, eat their lunches, hang out..etc.

I enjoyed siting there just watching the people walking past and enjoying the sun. I missed the sun during my first few days. It was warm that day but there were gusts of wind. So, not much perspiration. But it's been SOOOO warm since Saturday till now. It's like 38 degrees..VERY warm & dry! You won't feel sticky but you'll feel like your skin is frying.. *shivers*

Hmmm... what else...? Yesterday went to a shopping mall..The prices are really scary lor! i had to X3 all the time.. lol!! No wonder, people always tell me not to convert all the time. Cause if i did, i don't think i would have bought anything! haha...

Oh yea.. I believe God really prepared the way for me cayse before i boarded the plane, i prayed for journey mercy and for God's hand in my life while i'm staying over here. I was quite worried about being alone and knowing no one when i was there. But God is good! The girl sitting next to me in the plane was also staying in the same hostel as me!! And that is SO highly impossible! Firstly, because no one flies back around that time(end of jan).. Secondly, not many people stay at hosanna.. So, yea...=)

I really miss my friends back there in M'sia..My jimuis! I was looking through my pics and how i wish you guys are here with me! -.- Miss my family too... *sigh*

K den, i think i'm typing WAY too much. I'll sign off now.. oh, my contacts:

mobile: +61423740618
direct line: +(618) 83669445

P/s: Eunice Tan! If u happen to read this... Lost camera + Parents = Yelling! Please don't tell them yet ya! I believe it'll come back... am i having false hopes?.... -.- Just pray for me vryone!! Thankss......

Hugzz to all!!!

No comments: