Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR everyone!!!!!
"GONG XI FATT CHAI!!"
I just got back from Bordertown this evening. I followed Uncle David & Aunt Pauline (my dad's cousin bro & his wife) to Bordertown where Aunt May stays (Unc David's sis) and also where my grand auntie (My grandfather's sister) is residing. We went down to spend Chinese New Year together and also to visit my grandautie who is now staying in a nursing hospital for the elderly. .A lot of family tree there..haha!=)
The hospital was SO well facilitated n everything looked so beautiful.. But i couldn't bear to look at all the aged-people..The sight of my grand-auntie and all the the other people tore me apart too. I didn't know HOW to react, WHAT to say..All i was telling myself was to " keep in together Esther Tan!!" I don't wanna talk about it more.. it's just really.. arggghh...-.-
Anyway, we had steamboat for dinner on New Year's eve and then the on New Year's day we went to my Aunt's friend's place for lunch.. more like a BANQUET lunch! hehe=) Her friend owns this restaurant in Bordertown so he cooks really well! The food was great! We had pork with salted veggie..(know that dish) And soo many other dishes!! I think there was a variety of 10dishes! It was GREAT!! the best was the CHili padi... there WAS chilli padi!!! hehe=) But it wasn't "pedas" enough..LOL^^
That's about it lor...=) Sat with Taffy at the back of the car on the way home. Taffy's Uncle David's dog and he's ADORABLE!!!=)
My sis just wrote this wonderful poem and it makes me miss her even more!! I miss you, Eunice..And hope your choir thing goes well. I know you're busy but if you have the time, update me on email or something yea...I don'y know this is the "how-many-th" time i'm saying this.. hehe=) And karyn's right!! YOU ARE BLURRRR!!!!!!! How could you know i lost my camera.. aiyoo.. that was ages ago! And that idiot hasn't returned it! Not like he/she ever will.. *sighhsssss*
Klar....i need to go to the bathroom. Bowel is bursting.. don't know why i writing this... speed typing....gtg.... LOL!! HAD the woprst VAlentine's Day EVER!!!!!!! Don't ask!!-.-
Take care!!!
Adioz!~

No comments: