Tuesday, February 06, 2007

RED!!! + RABBIT sweets!!!!

Wonder why my entry is titled "RED!!!" ? Cause..... That's the colour of my HAIR!!!! lol^^ I figured that i should dye it red. So, now it is red! It's not that obvious indoors but under light, it's RED. Wooo-hooo!!! It's the most thrilling thing i've done so far...!haha..Nolar, that's crap!

Went for orientation and campus tour today. Campus was huge. Despite the well illustrated campus map, I still almost got lost. Besides that, it was great..Will be going for a whole day outing to Victor Harbour for a subsidised price next Friday. Yay!!! But...NO camera.... *SIGHHHHHHHHHHH*.. I'm starting to give up hope. I'll wait for a few more days. By the way, i told my mom in the email i sent her earlier just now...So, i await the reaction. *sigghhhhhh*

Kay..no more emo-ing! hmmm... oh yea, i went to Chinatown today and ate dumplings for 6.85$AU..and the skin was so thick. Not nice!! Filling was ok but..it was like what?...RM19 for 15dumplings! So, it's about RM1.6666666....for ONE! okok..i should stop this calculating!-.-Anyway, went to get some instant noodles at chinatown and guess what i found? RABBIT sweet!! You know, the rabbit sweet,milky milky one..Sooo happpy man!!!!! And got "pocky" the Australian version of "Rocky".. you know, the sticks "celup-ed" with choc/strawberry. Pocky sounds funny though..LOL^^ why not mocky or zocky or even... SOCKY!! haha=) I know... i'm getting really lame...I guess that's what a few days of extreme boredom can do to a sane person.

The Adelaide State Library is cool!! The place i love the most! we can borrow up to 28books and 8dvds at once! For free...nice huh? i guess, now...i have something to do before classes commence.=)

Klar..i think i'll sign off now. Have to look through my orientation booklets. "jal ja" (korean) everyone!

~CheErS~

No comments: