Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm boredd....-.-

hellooo.. i'm actually posting entries 2 days in a row! That's amazing! lol^^

It's been a great day.. I went to the dentist today n he said that he'll be removing my bracers next week n i am SO thoroughly thrilled!

There's one more week left and it's like whow!! How time flies! And THAT in itself is a BAD thing.. I just realised that i am actually 20 this year!! 20 with a "2" instead of a "1" as the first digit!!! I can still clearly remember SPM n the good old school days. In a blink of an eye, everything's changed. Some of us are in University (be it here opr overseas), some in college, some working, some preparing to go...(like me) *sob*. Time flies.. How i wish it did pas slower.
(-.-)

SO.. I went out for dinner with Ms Bedelicious a.k.a Foong Mei Yee today.. It was great.=) Went out swiming with her the day before too. We were the only 2 goblos in the swimming pool and that was AWESOME! ermm.. considering i was wearing my 5 year old swimsuite. Believe me, THAT is NOT the problem. Well, the problem kind of lies with the ermm... layout. -.- Just picture.. a bright red background with patches of BIG white daisies as decor plus a litlle mini skirt attached to it! NEVER liked it..So u get it now? LOL^^

By the way, i have plans almost everyday starting from today( since it's 2.07am).. It's gonna be sooo fun but soo packed!

PLANS

Today(Thurs) -Market with grandma + Lunch & make-up shopping with Wen Yi( yay!)

Fri - To HELP Uni Coll to settle some stuff + out with Jessie for movie!

Sat - Family photo session + Whole family Laksa gathering + Dinner with Auntie Nellie & Doulos
buddies..

Sunday - Church & hang out with youth...(i think..??) haha^^

(next Mon) - Stay over at Mei Yee's with Pam..PENDING

(next Tues) - Maybe one day trip to Gentings with Karyn, Sam, Mae & Joseph....(MAYBE)

(next wed) - having satay(dlunch...??*dinner+lunch*) lol! with kyo..-unconfirmed-

(next Thurs) - Going to makan Satay( again....) with Michelle, Angeline & Darryl &
take pics at Putrajaya!! (can't wait to see u guys.. been so long)

(next Saturday) - outing with Youth Group..


Know why i'm posting my plans? Cuz... i DON't KNOW what else to post! ^^

Oh.. by the way, the Sarawak Pics are still not up on multiply cause it's in my dad's computer n i've been using the notebook. I'll upload it one day though..(sorry ryn)^^
I think i'd better sign off la.. Nothing to write ady..

TataZzzzzz......~

P/s: i just realized that this entry is TOO colourful.. Ah! What- eva la!!


No comments: