Friday, December 15, 2006

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........T.T

Hey hey hey.... I am soooo sleeeepppyyy...
I'm trying to finish my visa application online and it is SO freaking SLOWWWW....
It seems like it's moving slower than a snail..OMG..*siGHHHHHssss*

I need to finish up the song but i haven't!! I've been procrastinating as usual..and it DEFINITELY hasn't gotten me anywhere..
Clueless?? Ohkay.. the thing is i have to find this song for a mime we're doing for Christmas Service which is like a week away..
Considering my absence for 4 whole days next week(YOUTH CAMP), i have almost NO time left!! And i have NO..ABOSLUTELY NO idea what soundtrack to use..As a matter of fact, i don't even have a list of songs that i MIGHT be able to use!!!
haishhhh.....

And i just remembered that my bed is filled with some art n craft stuff i was doing last night..
I actually thought of going upstairs n fall straight into bed because my eyelids are saying "bye-bye" and mostly beacuse i gotta get up at 6sumthing tomorrow!!!
But now.... haish~

Kler... i better dun waste any more time here.. Better complete the visa thingie and go to dreamland.. Will be back with the pics..

P/s: i hope i dun have to say that a few more times.. hehe!=)

2 comments:

Voon said...

Oo... somebody just opened a blog... Good luck! May you receive many comments and readers for you upcoming posts

Cheers

esther said...

Thank! I hope you'll be one of them.. lol^^ Take care dude!