Sunday, December 03, 2006

Stupidity ~> the core of my existence..

It's been almost 2months since my last entry... and you wanna know why?! I seriously CANNOT....i repeat, CANNOT understand how a living human being, a homosapien could be as dumb as me... *Sighhhhhhhsss*
Kay, u must be thinking what in the freaking world am i blabbering on about.. My 2month disappearance had a very reliable reason behind it...~I FORGOT my username & password!!!
"What the.....???????!!" i know, i know...And how did i get in today??~I RANDOMLY typed a username & password....(-.-)
It's pretty sad huh? Sometimes, i wonder how i could even bring myself to do things such as these. Since we're at the topic of stupidity + me +dumb, I might as well make a list of all the dumb things i've done...



A LIST OF THE 3 MOST STUPID & EMBARASSING THINGS I'VE COMMITTED:

1. I bought a ktm ticket from Bandar Tasik ---> Kajang. Once i went through the gate, on my
way to the platform, I threw my ticket away! And it was after 1minute of waiting for the
train that i realised that i basically threw away the MOST important thing a train passenger
should hold on to.. "THE TICKET". I went back to the trash bin and picked up a ticket
which looked brand new, amongst the few top layers of papers...and i boarded the train.
It was when i got out of the train at Kajang that i realised that i had SO "intelligently"
picked up a ticket labelled, " bla...bla...bla... MIDVALLEY"!!! I didn't care to see what the
bla bla bla was...I was too caught up with MIDVALLEY..-.-
That wasn't the end of it. I told the ticketing man, received a good scolding, and was
fined RM10. Indirectly "fined" that it...cause i didn't pay RM10 because when i opened my
purse i didn't have RM10!!!! OMG, i tell you..They sort of imprisoned me inside the station
waiting for my mom to bring the money. My mom who couldn't care less, took her own
sweet time. I still couldn't see her after 20mins..-.- The man said i could just pay the price
of the ticket--> RM1.80 and guess what??! I had RM 1.80 exact amount! No more, no less...
Thank God i tell u... *phew*



2. I rushed to the washroom at a station which contained 2 cubicles. 1 cubicle was
"ROSAK" and the other was occupied. So, the most logical solution was to wait for the the
person to come out, right?? So, i happily combed my hair and the door opened at last...n
emerging was a GUY..And i was thinking, "What is he doing in the ladies??" Then, it hit
me..I was in the GENTS! This demonstrates how my stupidity can actually reach such
an alarming level!



3. Wore heels with short skirt - Walking down to flights of stairs - at an lrt station - in
the midst of everthing "living & breathing" - I publicly humiliated myself - i slipped
& FELL...Yes, u heard right...*sigh*



Anyway, a friend shared this verse with me yesterday and it really brought me back to reality. It exposed all the pent-up and locked-up feelings that i've been keeping in my turmoil of feelings. It made me realise how blind i've been & how faithful He's been. I thank God for sending a particular some1 into my life in this time of need and i really cherish it.


PROVERBS 3:5-6

" Trust in the Lord with all your heart & lean not on your own understanding,
In all your ways acknowledge Him & He will make your paths straight."

No comments: