Wednesday, December 13, 2006

-Kuching Trip-

Hey there! I'm back after ages! Anyway, many things have happened since i last blogged..Where should i start...??

Hmm...I went to Kuching for holidays( 6th- 10th) and celebrated my birthday there for the very FIRST time.. At my very own birth place..LoL^^ I didn't remember my own birthday the night before the date itself..Nor did it hit me that i was going to celebrate my birthday right there, at my birthplace.. The birthplace i knew so little about. It was the 2nd time i've been there since i was born, which was way back in ...1987! I think i'm growing old..-.-

The trip was pretty enlightening.. It kinda cleared certain "mists" and "uncertainties" in my life.. Things that i've been struggling for a long time, now straightened out. My life was in a mess when i left KL..But i cam home pretty much contented and i think that it was all part of God's plan.

One afternoon, I was sitting in one of those beach-benches facing the sea. Not exactly at the beach but you know.. those that overlook the sea in all it's splendor. I was staying at a beach resort, so that explains it. Anyway, i was facing the sea and reflecting on the many things in life, the peacefulness overwhelmed me..It seemed like i was drugged by the gentle carress of the breeze, the waves crashing in it's own momentum..above all, the sky which was made up of light blue spreads splashed with dabs of white..=)

Year 2006 has been truly a ROLLER COASTER..It's been the most "roller-coaster-ish" year so far..^^ But i did learn a lot of valuable lessons. Both the hard way and also the easier way..=) Sometimes, i do wish that i didn't have to learn some of those stuff the hard way but i don't regret going through it because by going through certain things in life, we gain more strength, experience and life-inspiring lessons. I've made certain inspiring friends this year, who through their ways and their life has helped me to live better...To mend my ways and to live a life worth living, a life with meaning and with that i am truly grateful of the entrances of these people into my life. They might not know or realize that they have touched n influenced me in many ways, but i will be forever grateful.

I DON'T and will NEVER know what the future might bring but all i know is that it takes TRUST to guranttee us a smooth-sailing future..Trust in both God n ourselves. We always think of the WHAT- IFs. What we don't realize is that FUTURE is only FUTURE when it takes place. What our future is like..what it contains..., all depends on what happens at that "period" of time in our lives. This "period" will take place when..& ONLY when we have made a decision that "yeah, i am contented with what i have at this point of my life and there is not turning back". I have often read that we have an everflowing future, one that never runs dry..somehow, illustrated like a river. For instance, when we are in our 20s, we think of how our future with marriage & a family would be like. Then as we leap into our 40s, we wonder of how our future will be like, whether we'll be able to reach certain dreams, dreams that we've held since we were children. Whichever way, it all adds up to the UNKNOWN. The uncertainty of how our FUTURE will be like. So, i made up my mind to quit thinking of the future and just live life as it is..also to take things one step at a time.

I think i better stop..To grandmother-story-ish" hehe!=) I'll post up some pics of the trip in my next enrty. haven't uploaded them yet.. Till then,..CheErS~

No comments: