Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Calf Hurts



OR



The latter of course though I wish I had the first one. They're just too cute!
Okok... I'm getting pretty lame posting up such pictures and all...
Just thought my blog needed some pictures to light it up a bit.
Too many words may seem boring. lol!

See the red muscles shown in the diagram??
Mine hurts like mad since 2 days ago..
Cuz of excessive skipping after a long break from it..
Plus yesterday's dancing... it hurts worse.
I have hip hop class in1 hour and a half and I'm so tempted to not go..
HOW?? *sighs*

I guess I should go because I've already paid for this month's fees and it would be a waste of money not going.
So I'm GOING.
I just realized I came here to reason with myself . Gosh...-.-
Sorry you had to read this/// loL!
Have a great day people!

.

4 comments:

Lin said...

erm...a calf is a baby cow. is THAT a baby cow? =S it looks more like a lamb to me...

esther said...

yeah,..it's a baby cow.
At least i think it is... =)

Lin said...

but ur pic is a lamb?

esther said...

i google search calf. it came out... i guess lambs are more furry