Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Hair Gone Wrong

Get yourself ready for the shock of your life....
Well, at least... that was how I felt while i held my breath as the hairdresser took the rollers out of my hair. After anxiously waiting for an hour and a half while reading "The Hundred Secret Senses" by Amy Tan, I was just agitated.
You know how it feels not knowing how the outcome would be..?? ya..
(Yes, Eunice.. that book is not all that bad..) =)


Anyway, back to HAIR.

Omg... it is a disasterrrr!!!!
How come I'm never satisfied with my haircuts....??
It never turns out the way i expect it to.. instead the total opposite does!
Please tell me most of you do feel that way most of the time too..
Either that or it's just ME!!!


Anyway, here goes...



BEFORE





AFTER

Tada!!! Yes, Yes, Yes..... horrible!!

The curls look like those that stay at home AUNTIE/ MOMS have (no offense) and this style is quite LA-LA a.k.a. "SEE-HAM" ok!
I wanted something similar to my previous hair..just more accentuated locks/ curls if you know what i mean...

*sigh* what to do? I just have to live with it for the next few months...


-helpless-

7 comments:

Lin said...

i guess after a while ur hair will look like ur previous hairstyle =) ur hair will eventually become straighter.

esther said...

yeeeppp... i hoope soo =) have a good flight...=)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHA...ur hair does look auntie i admit. but like ee lin said, it'll straighten out eventually. i need to do something abt my hair too actually

esther said...

omggg.... thank yoou are madam! heheh +)

Wht u plnning to do to it...??
Why don't wanna leave it longer...?
So, taking any hols for christmas?

Anonymous said...

I chopped my hair actually. its now a bob cut lol

esther said...

OMG really??/ put up a pic!

starlightliz said...

I tot it looks nice O_o more matured ler ;)