Sunday, December 07, 2008

27 Dresses

Hey hey....

It's been awhile..
Anyway, just rewatched the movie ,"27 dresses" and i am completely charmed by James Marsden.

Omg... I just realized he is so so so......*bliss*
Considering that the first time i watched that movie was on a corrupted file, not realizing his "good-looking-ness" during the first time round was not such a bad thing ey? lol!

Okok...enough of this. I vowed not to do this on my blog. But i can't help it. He is TOO....*sigh* I have to tell someone!! I even looked for a picture to post up..
I'm such a goner...
Just excuse me for this one post... haha!




ok... signing off now!

BAH!

2 comments:

starlightliz said...

hehehe!! I loveeeee that movie! Love the actor & actress too! James Marsden is super charming lo~! *weak knees & falls*

If only... can find someone that would charm me like dat.. hahah! XD

esther said...

hahah! I wish too.... *blinks blinks*
But i have came to terms that.. such fairytales don't exist... even if they do, very very rarely and not as perfect!!! hehehe =)

You'll find yours one day! =)