Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Tribute to Jessie Goh

Dear Jessica Goh Kai Yee,

(See I remember ur full name... yay!!)
Ok, getting pretty lame here but... Just to let you know, I miss you too!!

AND I owe it to you to meet you sooonnnnn.. though, I'm not particularly sure when but i'm sure we'll meet. Really wanna know what's happening with you and all the relationship complications and also to update each other on life and all.

So, if you're reading this... I'm always here if you need to talk k? Just give me a call (I'm on 3 network) OR just email me... You take care and have all the fun you can have over there in KL. I'm sure Amir never fails to amaze you with his clowning and how's Howard the monk? Is he really one now...?? hehe!

Thanks Jessie for being a great friend...
And in return, I'm gonna paste up those pics we took in Melbourne last year...lol

Jessie, Me, Leocock

STUFFED!


Miss Gorgeous =)

Big hugs and millions of kisses XOXOXO!

Sincerely,
Esther


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLOS!
I am soo proud and touched my dear esther! an entry just for me!! :) :) :) haha..okay..sampat me.i should stop. anyways..thanks!Im going to start typing lots to tell you here..so i think i shall just email you..on gmail :D ..wait..you're email add will be the same as the one on msn right?? I stopped bloggin at my old blog coz i found it too plain and boring.and people were saying its all black and white.and live journal is pretty cool i find.so there.hehe..somemore 'jesicah?' how lame is that!
OMG..*still smiling at the entry* HAHA
muah!

esther said...

Hehee... muahH!
Yeah.. y email is the gmail one..
Not having internet now.. so if u email me, i may take more time replying..but nevertheless, still waiting to hear from u!